Sneijder : “There is always a chance”

Diposkan oleh Agus Ariefandy Syuhada on Monday, August 1, 2011


Breaking News --  Sneijder : “There is always a chance”  -- Goal -- Manchester United target Wesley Sneijder reveals there is 'always a chance' he will leave Inter. The 27-year-old playmaker is a £35 million target for United manager Sir Alex Ferguson and he has left the door open for a sensational switch to Old Trafford.

“What will happen? We'll see,” Sneijder said on Sunday. “There is always a chance that something will happen, but we will see.”

“There is always speculation. I've said before, I've played for almost 10 years at the highest level and every year there is speculation.”

Speaking after City were beaten 3-0 by Manchester City in the Dublin Super Cup, the Dutchman insisted he remains happy to stay at Inter.

“As you can see, I'm still here," he continued.

"I'm always happy. I'm a happy guy. I'm just happy to train every day with my colleagues and to train every day and to play my game for the fans.

“I've played in many competitions. I started in Holland, then played in Spain and now the Italian league, and I'm still here.

“We will see what happens but I'm happy here.”

Related Post



{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment