Oscar De La Hoya enters rehab

Diposkan oleh Agus Ariefandy Syuhada on Monday, May 23, 2011


Oscar De La Hoya has entered a California rehab facility to address his 'flaws,' he says.

Oscar De La Hoya has entered rehab to knock out a substance abuse problem.

TMZ reports that the boxing champ has been seeking treatment in a California-area facility for the past few weeks.

"Like everyone, I have my flaws, and I do not want to be one of those people that is afraid to admit and address those flaws," the 10-time world champion tells the site. "Throughout my career and my life, I have always met all challenges head-on, and this is no different. I am confident that with the support of my family and friends, I will become a stronger, healthier person."

Wherever
Oscar De La Hoya is staying, he has access to his Twitter account. Over the past week, he has been posting inspirational messages that hinted at his road to recovery.

"Today I healed my pain so I can heal yours tomorrow," he wrote on May 19. 
"Live today like you lived yesterday...Alive!"

The next day, he continued his introspective thinking.

"Take a deep breathe and let out all that anger that makes you hate. it really is going to be o.k.," he wrote. "Stop finding excuses not to live. life is controlled by what you make of it and not of what it makes of you."

But perhaps
Oscar De La Hoya needs to focus a bit more on his rehab. On May 19, he also re-tweeted a message from a fan who wrote that Tres Generaciones -- a company for which De La Hoya is the amabassador -- is the best tequila.

Read more info : Daily News

Related Post



{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment