God only knows what my future holds

Diposkan oleh Agus Ariefandy Syuhada on Monday, June 13, 2011


Inter I love with all my heart, but God only knows what my future holds - Wesley Sneijder.

Dutch international promise a strong feeling against the world champion, but has no guarantee that he will remain at the San Siro at the center of speculation about his future.

Inter playmaker Wesley Sneijder admits that he wants the club with a passion, but has left his future in God's hands.

The 27-year-old Dutch international was reflected in last season, where he and Inter struggled to pull the treble in 2010 to match.

The Dutch international has been linked with Chelsea and Manchester United, but just days ago said he had no intention of leaving the Serie A giants. And although he has once again expressed his love for the world champions, he is leaving his career in the hands of a higher power.

"I love Inter with all my heart, but God will decide where my future will be. Only he knows it," Sneijder is quoted as saying by Tuttomercatoweb.com.

"I want to thank the fans as they have always been great with me, and I want to assure them that if I stay at Inter then I will do everything to win more."

On the struggles of last term, when the club relinquished their Serie A title to city rivals AC Milan, he continued: "The season just gone was not easy. I suffered many injuries.

"I am angry that we were never able to obtain the results that we fought for."

Sneijder is currently contracted to Inter until 2015, after joining the club from Real Madrid in the summer of 2009.

source : Goal

Related Post



{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment